Oh, joy! It’s the weekend! That time when we play!
This is how I’m playing:
- Four mile hike in the Hollywood Hills (commencing in T-minus eleven minutes)
- Pre-timing a script
- Preparing a production packet for Monday
- Knocking out draft one of a corporate video
- Editing fifteen pages of one of my features
- Sending in writing samples for two gigs
- Prepping new pages for my site
Good thing I started drinking Jackie Warner’s Berry Smoothie – and yes, I use real spinach, not powder, in mine. It’s helping me to channel my inner super-heroine. Schedule permitting, I’ll try a blog in a couple of days. Until then, please check out this week’s Save the Cat! contribution by my true-life friends Nicole Greevy and Todd Faulkner (aka the Groovy Falcons), journaling their experiences writing, directing and producing the series “Exorcists Local – 667,” slated to appear at the ITV Fest, August 8, 2011 8 p.m.
Hmmm. Where did I put my super-cape?
Now, go write.
HRH, Princess Scribe
What I am reading: A script to pre-time
What I am watching: Hello. Did you see my schedule?
A Royal Shout-Out To: Please see above. 🙂